Saturday 30 January 2016

Post Title Here, Whatever It Would Be

I recall having a conversation with a friend mid last year about the colour scheme for my bedroom.

Me: Grey. I'm thinking mainly white walls, grey feature wall. grey lamp and bedding, white bookshelves, with the little nick-nacks in grey and white, fabrics, fur and textures. Nice, right?
Friend: But you need a colour.
Me: Grey's a colour..
Friend: No, grey is a shade. You need a colour to bring the room together.
Me: But I want grey..


I then spent the next few weeks searching for colour schemes and combinations I enjoyed, in fact, I even considered using a similar colour scheme I used on Nellie and Co, but to no avail. Nothing quite hit the spot like my original grey, white and silver colour scheme did. That colour scheme was perfect for me. It was understated, but had this smooth, calm feel that I thought perfect for the bedroom. It was perfect for me, scratch that, it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment